Sunday

White Cloud Productions did such an amazing job of capturing everything in my wedding from the ceremony to my guests dancing. I was more than pleased with my video... it made me laugh, it made me cry, and it made me relive my wedding over again which is what I really wanted. I would recommend this vendor to everyone!
Brittany

 White Cloud Productions was great to work with. David was on time to the ceremony and provided additional slide show services. He allowed me to use his projector equipment. David captured the day and spent additional time. He was the perfect fit for a memory worth a lifetime. He captured every moment.
Veronica

 White Cloud Productions created the ultimate video for us to remember our special day. The staff was very knowledgeable on the tools needed to make our wedding truly unforgettable. We were very impressed with the professionalism and the creativity David George uses to create graphics. White Cloud Productions turned a very special moment in our lives into a grand event that we will treasure for a lifetime...we will definitely recommend this vendor to anyone who has a special event. Again, thanks for the memories- you truly captured it all!
J & J Shoemake

David George of Whitecloud Productions was by far my most courteous, prompt, professional, & dependable vendor. He was early & on location whenever me & my bridesmaids pulled up. I can't say enough about how kind and what a great job he did. He had our wedding videos completed exactly when he said he would & I researched a TON of videographers. I couldn't find any others that include raw footage along with a collaboration to music. David George was the only videographer I could find who did this!! I could not be happier that I chose him to capture the precious moments of my wedding day on video. He came with a job to do & executed it perfectly. I have nothing but good things to say about him! He did such a great job that my sister is now using him for her wedding in November as well! I will always highly recommend him to anyone!! Also, his price can not be beat! (trust me, I searched everywhere!!!)
Jillian (& Dreu!) Austin 


David George with White Cloud Productions FAR surpassed anything we could have ever wanted in a wedding video! David was responsive leading up to the BIG day, beyond professional during the evening and provided us with the most fun and beautiful wedding we've ever seen! His coordination with the footage and the music we chose was perfect! It had to have taken him hours and hours to put it together as well as he did! I highly recommend White Cloud Productions for and of your videographer needs!
Lori & Tim, Dallas, TX



As the mother-of-the-bride, I can't say enough about how thrilled we are to have this video! It was almost an afterthought, but now that the wedding is past, it turns out that the video and photos are paramount. David George of White Cloud Productions was so professional. He was able to do his work without being a distraction during the ceremony and reception. We were so pleased with the edited footage, and his arrangement brought tears not only to my eyes, but to many. I have had several friends that have gone online to view our video, who have said how special it is that we can re-live that special day, and see the love between the bride and the groom. David we thank you for this gift. I'm recommending to my friends that they secure the videographer, early in their planning process. You will not be disappointed with David. Two thumbs up from our family!! Julie Titlow, mother of the bride for Brittany & Nathan's wedding.


David & Trey: I can’t thank you enough for the excellent job the two of you did on the video of Katherine & Wes’ wedding. Just this past Sunday, Katherine loaned me a copy to look at and I felt like I was there again. You captured the sweetness, beauty, and fun of the whole day and evening and this is a treasure to have throughout the coming years. I just wish you had been able to do the same at our wedding 44 years ago when I was 20 and Earle 24. We were pretty cute back then. You can rest assured you will be our videographers for life and will be recommended to many friends and family. Thank you again from Katherine’s Aunt Barbara. (The flower girls are our granddaughters, and Miss Grayson will have great fun watching her 4 year old self giving a speech and a toast)!!
Barbara B. Jones

Niki Hieb-Germany

I just wanted to thank you for doing such an AmAzInG job on our wedding video!! I felt so lucky to have both you and Amy capture our special day... y'all are a true dream team!!

From: Allison and Shaun Murphy
Thank you so much to David and Trey for your incredible video work at our wedding this past January! You were professional and easy to get along with the entire day! And even more importantly, you did an awesome job without being obtrusive like some people I've seen at weddings! I never thought I wanted a videographer, and now I couldn't imagine not having those images to go back and watch. Thank you so much and we will definitely recommend you to all our friends!

Allison (Horton) Murphy

Trey,
My entire family, Wes and I were all blown away by the video. We've watched it at least six times since you dropped it off!
I can't thank you enough for giving us an amazing memory!
Again, thank you for everything!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
-Katherine

David and Trey- We absolutely love the video! I cried and laughed...it was so much fun to re-live everything. I really, really enjoyed how you pieced the ceremony together, with highlights from Brent's sermon throughout. How neat!

Thanks so much for everything. We've had a blast sending the link out to friends and family.

Lindsay


White Cloud productions is the ultimate vendor to work with! As a photographer, videographers can be annoying sometimes, but David & Trey are very unobtrusive and still manage to capture the emotion of your special day. I have recommended them to all my brides and heard nothing but wonderful things about their work!”
Amy Herfurth
Daisy Photography Studio


Great! You come up with the best ideas ever! I have also recommended your services to a few of our friends. Thanks David and Trey. I really appreciate all your hard work.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Gonzales

From: Michelle and Brad Jones

David and Trey, Brad and I cannot begin to thank you enough for our wedding video!! I have watched it MANY times already and still can’t get enough!! We are so thankful that we had you and Trey come out and document our big day. It felt so surreal that day that it is wonderful looking back at the video to really relive it all again. And a special thanks for the wonderful toast coverage, as you know our Best Man and Maid of Honor really surprised us with their elaborate toasts and we are ecstatic to have them forever!! Thanks again for braving the surprisingly cold weather and helping make our memories!!!

Michelle Jones

White Cloud Productions is amazing! We are so lucky to have found this company, they are pros and incredibly easy to work with. They are full of great ideas, very positive, professional, and we hardly even noticed them at the wedding.
We LOVE the music video, the quality is perfect! We highly recommend White Cloud Productions for any occasion. Thank you so much David and Trey! You guys are the best!

Ines & Ismar Hasanovic
Hi David and Trey
I love the video! Thank you for capturing our special day so wonderfully! We will enjoy watching it over and over again, thanks!
Thanks,
Sonia and Gonzalo